Take the We’re for Water Pledge, Go to https://www.epa.gov/watersense/im-water-pledge.
As winter approaches, here are some water savings tips:
- Winterize your sprinkler system.
- Change your faucet aerators with 1.0gpm aerator inserts from your local hardware store for $3-$4.
- Turn your hot water heater down one setting.
- Wash clothes and dishes with full loads to reduce water usage.
- Change refrigerator water filter.
Water is a precious resource, use wisely. For more water savings tips, go to www.cincomud8.com.
Hi, Canyon Gate and Southpark Friends!
Willow Fork Drainage District is pleased to provide a community engagement meeting in coordination with the Canyon Gate HOA leadership. It will be held on Saturday, October 12th 9:00am-11:00am with breakfast being served at 8:30am in the Canyon Gate Clubhouse. Our goal is to update community members on the work that has been accomplished, the continued work about to occur, and future possible plans to provide additional flood protection for our area. Two WFDD board members, our district engineer, and legal counsel will be in attendance.
Please encourage your neighbors and friends to attend this meeting. Willow Fork Drainage District is working diligently to provide excellent communication with our residents.