The USACE (US Army Corps of Engineers) has approved Cinco MUD No. 8’s construction activities related to the repair of the 16” gravity sewer line across the Willow Fork Diversion Channel under a Nationwide Permit 12. Cinco MUD 8 will begin repairing the 16” gravity sewer line across the channel next week. The project is anticipated to be complete before July 1, 2018 and once the line is repaired, the bypass in front of the Canyon Gate Recreation Center will be removed and normal operation will resume.
Accurate Meter and Supply is finishing up the installation of the new web based water meters. That will be completed the week of April 23rd. Residents will receive instructions in their upcoming water bill.
Inframark is having Edustrial completing the installation of new curbs in the district next week. The last fire hydrant was repaired at the end of March.
The Storm line cleaning is complete and Inframark is currently submitting documents to FEMA.
The Sanitary line TV and Cleaning is under way, this is anticipated to be complete on the first week in May.
Inframark is the water operator for Cinco MUD 8. Please use the contact information below to contact Inframark or for any other issue.
To report issues:
2002 West Grand Parkway North, Suite 100, Katy, Texas 77449
(281) 578-4200 main (during normal business hours)
(281) 579-4500 (customer service)
(281) 398-8211 (24-hour dispatch)
General Customer Service:
Customer Billing Disputes:
Cinco MUD 8 through Inframark offers multiple ways to pay your bill:
Free Payment Methods: (paying by the due date)
1. By mail;
2. In person at Inframark’s offices, 2002 Grand Parkway, Suite 100;
3. Using your bank’s personal bill pay;
Fees Apply Payment Methods:
4. By telephone: 281-579-4500 – Follow prompts;
5. Withdrawn from bank account with $1 fee; or
6. By credit card on www.paymyinframarkbill.com + 3% fee charged by the credit card company.