Annual Financial Reports
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Cinco Municipal Utility District No. 8
c/o Coats Rose, P.C.
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77046
The District’s email address is email@example.com.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for Cinco MUD 8 will be held on May 1, 2021.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To be qualified to serve as a Director, a person must be: (1) at least 18 years old; (2) a resident citizen of the State of Texas; and (3) either: (a) own land subject to taxation in the District; or (b) be a qualified voter within the District.
(Texas Water Code, Section 54.102)
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 1, 2021 general election ballot is January 15, 2020.
- Last day to file for place on May 1, 2021 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 14, 2020.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 1, 2021 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on February 18, 2020.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Elections – Documents
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on Ballot
Aviso de Fecha Limite para Presentar Solicitudes de un Lugar en la Boleta de Votacion
( Posted through 5:00 PM Friday, February 12, 2021 )
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to Cinco Municipal Utility District No. 8, c/o Coats Rose, P.C., 9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000, Houston Texas 77046.