Take the We’re for Water Pledge, Go to https://www.epa.gov/watersense/im-water-pledge.
As winter approaches, here are some water savings tips:
- Winterize your sprinkler system.
- Change your faucet aerators with 1.0gpm aerator inserts from your local hardware store for $3-$4.
- Turn your hot water heater down one setting.
- Wash clothes and dishes with full loads to reduce water usage.
- Change refrigerator water filter.
Water is a precious resource, use wisely. For more water savings tips, go to www.cincomud8.com.